The material presented on this site is my own and copyrighted in my name. You are free to do the following without my explicit permission:
- Link to this site or any specific post.
- Excerpt less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to the original post.
- Print any post and create up to 50 photocopies for personal use or internal distribution at your church, company, or nonprofit.
- Print a post in any noncommercial publication (e.g., church newsletter, company newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© 2011 Frederick W. Schmidt. All rights reserved. Originally published at whatgodwantsforyourlife.com.”
I do require that you secure my express written consent for any of the following:
- Re-post one of my posts in its entirety anywhere else on the Internet.
- Use my content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Both my blog and columns are mine alone. The opinions expressed here do not necessarily represent those of my employer, Southern Methodist University, and are presented “as is” with neither warranties nor representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, or validity and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from their use.